Dynamics CRM consultant
Consultancy and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM. I provide the whole process starting from the initial analysis, through detailed solution design, customization and development, data migration, testing, training and support.
I have experience with projects of all sizes – from small numbers of users and MDs to thousands users and MDs. Through subcontracting I can provide and manage .NET developers and other professionals in the areas where CRM is usually integrated (SharePoint, Dynamics NAV, etc.)
What I do
Implementation of Dynamics CRM
- Diagnostics – presales and preparation of the technical aspects of the offer
- Analysis – customer needs identification
- Design – preparation of the functional and technical solution design
- Data migration – including data cleaning, validation, duplicity elimination, etc.
- Creating reports, overviews and graphs
- Testing – preparing and performing test scenarios
- Operation – customer training and support
- Project management – throughout the whole implementation process
Dynamics CRM troubleshooting
- Standard user and system troubleshooting
- Creating BUGs reports documentation
Trainings and presentations
- Commercial trainings tailored for customers/partners
- Courses to prepare the partners/customers to pass certifications
- Lecturing at conferences
years with MS Dynamics
man-days spent with CRM
- CRMD163-4851 – Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 Applications
- D163-4850 – Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 Customization and Configuration
- D163-4852 – Managing Microsoft Dynamics® Implementations
- MB2-868 – Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application
- MB2-866 – Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Customization and Configuration
- MB2700 – Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications
- MB2703 – Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration
+420 734 434 010 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Czech Republic (EU member) citizen
Freelancer – Dynamics CRM consultant
2014 – now
Since 2014 I have worked as a freelancer either for partners or directly for end customers.
I participated in the largest (thousands of users and MDs) MS Dynamics CRM – based project of recent years in the Czech Republic – possibly the biggest one ever. In addition to that I did some other CRM projects for small and midsize companies.
If necessary (as is the case with one project), I can take on the role of project manager and handle the implementation.
Thanks to the network of contacts I have built over the years I can provide .NET programmers for CRM and other professionals in the areas where CRM is usually integrated – SharePoint, ERP (NAV, SAP, Esyco), etc. We know each other very well and so we can collaborate effectively.
University of Warwick – Senior Analyst/Developer
2016 – 2017
To extend personal and professional skills and experiences, I decided to live in England.
So I started as internal staff of the top University in the United Kingdom, where I was in charge of internal CRM.
There are about one hundred and fifty users currently, coming from different schools and areas, asking different requirements.
WBI systems a.s. – Dynamic CRM consultant
2010 – 2014
In WBI I entered the world of MS Dynamics CRM. I started with version 4.0.
I helped the salesmen to sell CRM and every time we succeeded, I implemented the CRM in the customer environment. Customers came from various industries and were different sizes. We implemented both CRM OnLine and OnPremise.
We did many integrations with other systems like MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics NAV, MS Project, SAP, Money S3 etc. Sometimes we even won the MS Award price.
When it was needed (the salesman managed to sell), I provided guarantee and trained the customers and partners beyond the implementation.
Sybase SW – consultant
2006 – 2009
First experience with consulting and supporting customers and partners.
I was responsible for development tools, databases and mobile applications.
I managed presales, analysis and applications development for mobile devices. I helped the customers (partners) in the area of development tools and databases.
Esso / ExxonMobil – IT support
2003 – 2006
We built up a new office for 750 users from scratch.
I supervised the project of SW and HW migration to new versions for the Czech and Slovak Republic. It meant to comply with corporate policies and procedures, including the logistics of supplies.
CT Group – CASE administrator
As a member of eBanka (first internet bank in the Czech Republic) development team I managed SQL and PL SQL scripts – correct and accurate creating and documentation.
Verlag Dashofer – IT manager assistant
Long term part-time job where I helped IT manager and network administrator with everything he needed.